Monday, August 31, 2026

The Lord Is Alpha

 


ALPHA
(al'-fah)
Revelation 1:8
I Am Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The Ending, says The Lord, Which is, and Which was, and Which is to come, The Almighty.

    The First, The Beginning, The Before Everything Else Came Into Existence. He Is God Almighty, Who came in the flesh to destroy the works of sin and restore His people to Himself. 


    Isaiah 44:6
Thus says The LORD, The King and Redeemer of Israel, The LORD of Hosts: "I Am The First and I Am The Last, and there is no God but Me."
    John 1:1-3
In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.
    Psalm 90:2
Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.
    Colossians 1:16
For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.
    1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, The Father, of Whom are all things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom are all things, and we by Him.
    Psalm 33:6
By The Word of The LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by The Breath of His mouth.
    Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus The Author and Finisher of our faith; Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
    Revelation 21:6
And He said unto me, "It is done. I Am Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

    Even in the void, He is. Genesis 1:2. Whether it is the darkness of the night sky or the seemingly darkness of the womb, Jesus is there. [Psalm 8:3; Psalm 139:13]. For He is Creator of all light and life. [Genesis 1:3; Psalm 100:3; John 1:4]. 
    He is The First to Rise from the dead in a resurrected body; He is The Firstfruits. [1 Corinthians 15:20]. He is The Guarantor, guaranteeing for God's sons and daughters that that which has been given to God at the beginning, whether it is first and best of the harvest, or first born and unblemished of the flock, will be received by God and that what is left of the harvest and the flock will be blessed by God, and ultimately also belong to Him. [Ephesians 1:13, 14]. He is The First Offering to God from among the many who will follow in His Name, offering Himself to be God's Instrument of Salvation. [Luke 22:42; Hebrews 10:7].
    And I'm so very thankful Jesus did that. I needed a Savior and He is mine.

I'D NEED A SAVIOR - Among The Thirsty










    



No comments:

Post a Comment