Sunday, April 7, 2024

The Lord Is - Sun and Shield

 

PSALM 84:11

For The LORD God is a Sun and a Shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; He withholds no good thing from those who walk with integrity. 


Revelation 21:23

And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, because the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its lamp.

Isaiah 60:19

The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but The LORD shall be unto thee an Everlasting Light, and thy God thy glory. 

Psalm 3:3

But Thou, O LORD, art a Shield for me; my Glory, and The Lifter up of mine head.

    Right now people are excited about the solar eclipse that will be happening this week, when the sun is completely covered by the moon and darkness will be upon the land briefly. But someday, both sun and moon will vanish, for their usefulness will have faded. I think that is the more exciting event to look forward to and I'm so glad I'm going to see The Light of heaven someday! 

THOU ART A SHIELD - Kent Henry

(LIGHT OF THE WORLD) HERE I AM TO WORSHIP   -The African Children's Choir 


No comments:

Post a Comment