Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Lord Is -- April

 

TSUR YISRAEL

ROCK OF ISRAEL

Isaiah 30:29

You will sing as on the night of a holy festival, and your heart will rejoice like one who walks to the music of a flute, going up to the mountain of the LORD, to the Rock of Israel. 






YHVH ELOHIM QADOSH

THE LORD OUR GOD IS HOLY

Psalm 99:9

Exalt the LORD our God and worship at His holy mountain, for the LORD our God is holy.







BACHIR

CHOSEN ONE


Isaiah 42:1

“Here is My Servant, whom I uphold, My Chosen One, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will bring justice to the nations."


Matthew 12:17-21

This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:

“Here is My Servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations.

He will not quarrel or cry out; no one will hear His voice in the streets.

A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not extinguish, till He leads justice to victory.

In His name the nations will put their hope.” 


Matthew 1:21

"She will give birth to a Son, and you shall name Him Jesus (The LORD is salvation), for He will save His people from their sins.”


Philippians 2:9-11

Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name above all names,

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


LEON IOUDAS

LION OF JUDAH

Revelation 5:5

But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”

Hebrews 7:14-15

He of whom these things are said belonged to a different tribe, from which no one has ever served at the altar.

For it is evident that our Lord has sprung out of Judah, a tribe as to which Moses spoke nothing concerning priests.


Micah 5:2

But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come forth for Me One to be Ruler over Israel--One whose origins are of old, from the days of eternity.



No comments:

Post a Comment