Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Lord Is -- March

 

YAHWEH CHECED
THE LORD IS MY STEADFAST LOVE

PSALM 144:2

He is my Steadfast Love and my Fortress, my Stronghold and my Deliverer. He is my Shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.








TSADDIQ EBED
RIGHTEOUS SERVANT

Isaiah 53:10

After the anguish of His soul, He will see the light of life and be satisfied. By His knowledge My Righteous Servant will justify many, and He will bear their iniquities.







ADONAI KOL ERETS
THE LORD OF ALL THE EARTH

Psalm 97:5
The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.







OZ MELEK
THE MIGHTY KING

Psalm 99:4
The Mighty King loves justice. You have established equity; You have exercised justice and righteousness in Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment