Sunday, August 29, 2021

The LORD Is.....Month of August

 

ELYONE
MOST HIGH
Lamentations 3:38
Do not both adversity and good come from the mouth of the Most High?
Job 2:10
"You speak as a foolish woman speaks," he told her. "Should we accept from God only good and not adversity?" In all this, Job did not sin in what he said.
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create the darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.

The LORD GOD MOST HIGH Is Supreme. He is above all, over all and His throne is so far from us as to be beyond our sight. The LORD GOD MOST HIGH Is Omnipresent (everywhere at the same time), Omniscient (knows all, sees all) and Omnipotent (all powerful).
The Omnipresent God:
Psalm 139:7 Where shall I go from your spirit? or where shall I flee from your presence?
Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
The Omniscient God:
1 Chronicles 28:9 And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off for ever.
Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
The Omnipotent God:
Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God.
Psalm 93:2 Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting.

JEHOVAH CHECED
The LORD Is My Steadfast Love
Psalm 144:2
He is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer. He is my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.
Steadfast Love: goodness of God, lovingkindness
Micah 7:18-19
Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity and passes over the transgression of the remnant of His inheritance—who does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in Loving Devotion?
He will again have compassion on us; He will vanquish our iniquities. You will cast out all our sins into the depths of the sea.
This is my God. The God Who forgives sins and forgets sins. 
Isaiah 43:25
I, yes I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake and remembers your sins no more.
Hebrews 8:12
For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.
The LORD Is My Steadfast Love.


 JEHOVAH GAAL
The LORD Redeemer
Isaiah 48:17
Thus says the LORD your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you for your benefit, who directs you in the way you should go."
Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you [who are willing to learn] with My eye upon you.
Psalm 73:2
You guide me with Your counsel, and later receive me in glory.


ELOHIM MACHSEH OZE
God Is Our Refuge & Strength
Psalm 46:1
For the choirmaster. 
Of the sons of Korah. 
According to Alamoth. 
A song. 
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble.
Deuteronomy 4:7
For what nation is great enough to have a god as near to them as the LORD our God is to us whenever we call on Him?
Psalm 32:6
Therefore let all the godly pray to You while You may be found. Surely when great waters rise, they will not come near.


EL YAAQOB

THE GOD OF JACOB

Psalm 146:5-6

Happy is he that has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them. He remains faithful forever.

Psalm 71:5
For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O LORD, from my youth.





No comments:

Post a Comment