Saturday, November 9, 2019

JEHOVAH-SHALOM

THE LORD MY PEACE

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31

In other words, what have to fear when our hearts are aligned with God's? Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved." 

Isaiah 9:6 says Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace. Romans 5:1 "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our LORD Jesus Christ."

I have this peace. I have peace with God through Jesus Christ my LORD because I believe that He Is and that God sent Him to die on the cross in my place and raised Him from the dead, showing Christ to be God's Promise of Salvation to all men everywhere. 
Getting this peace is easy. Let us pray:
Lord Jesus, I believe that You are God's only begotten Son, that You died on the cross and rose from the dead for me. I recognize that I have sinned against You, against Your Word, and repent of all my wicked ways. Oh God, forgive my wretchedness! Cleanse my heart, wash me clean and make me wholly holy unto You. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit that I might be able to live daily in You, live in obedience to Your Word. Remember me, O LORD.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment