Friday, November 15, 2019

(The) Blessed Righteous







The verse actually means what I have written. But if you are reading your KJV Bible, the verse will read like this:
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor standeth in the way of sinners, Nor sitteth with the scornful.
Pretty basic stuff here, isn't it? And, remember, Blessed is defined as Happy and To Be Envied.

The righteous person, the believer, the saved who love and obey God's Word are to be envied. They who live in the world should want what the Christian has. But far too many Christians are not being Christ-like, not living holy righteous lives according to the Word by which we should be livng. Many are disguised as sinners so they can blend in and not be seen. How sad an existence that is.
Christians should shine with the light of Jesus flowing through them into the people around us. "This little light of mine" is more than a song: it is a declaration, a proclamation, of Hope and Peace and Love through Jesus Christ.
Ungodly advice will cause a person to ive an ungodly life when they give in to it. I know. I lived an ungodly life style before my heart got right with God. I listened to my 'friends' who convinced me that drugs and alcohol was normal. I not only kept company with such, but kept stumbling back into that life every time I tried to get out on my own power. It took Jesus to lift me up out of that miry clay and set my feet upon the Rock, Himself.
I thank God I am saved and I try to live according to God's Word. Every day is new and every day is another opportunity to be a faithful witness of the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ. Today, today is a good day. Today is a good day to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, if you have not done so.

O Lord, have mercy on me a sinner! I see that I have wronged You and deserve death, but I repent of my wicked ways and ask that You forgive me. Please make me and mold me according to Your Word that I may walk in Your Way and obey Your Will. Teach me Your Word that I might be holy and be able to be in Your eternal presence ever more. Lord, O Lord, take me into Your heart as I take You into mine! Be my God and I will be Your child. I believe that Jesus died on the cross to take my punishment and that He rose from the dead and walked out of the grave, saving me and giving me hope of eternal life through Him and by Him. 
Thank You, Lord God, for saving me. You are most precious in my sight and I love You so much. Your name is great and greatly to be praised! Your grace is mine. Thank You, Lord God, for showing me mercy. Help me to lead my family and my friends into Your marvelous light and love. 
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment