Wednesday, September 5, 2012

In Jesus' Name-Is All Wisdom

JEHOVAH-The Lord Is


In Jesus' Name is All Wisdom. His Word is Grace to my head

His Laws are Beauty to my neck
 

Exodus 6:2-3
"And GOD spoke to Moses, and said to him, 'IAM THE LORD: And I appeared to Abraham,
to Isaac, and to Jacob, by THE NAME of GOD ALMIGHTY, but by MY NAME JEHO'VAH was I not known to them."
Exodus 6:6-8
"....IAM THE LORD and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I
will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out armm
and with great judgments:
and I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God:
and you shall know that
IAM THE LORD your GOD, which brings you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning that which I did swear to Abraham,
to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it to you for a heritage:
IAM THE LORD."
 
His Word is in my heart
 
His Commandments are in my ears
 


O Lord, Your knowledge answers the cry of my soul. In Your Wisdom I seek understanding.
More precious than silver and buried treasure is the Wisdom of THE LORD OUR GOD.

In Your Word You have shown us that You are of more value than all other desires, that You are to be sought after and pursued until found and kept. I have done this, Lord, and yet I dig deeper and deeper, for it is my prayer to obtain all the pearls of knowledge which are buried in Your Word. My Bible is my compass. My Bible is my map. My Bible is my treasure. It is You I sought after, for You cried out in the streets and I heard Your cries. I searched for You, but not until I searched Your Word did I find You. Your Words are water to my thirsty soul, bread to my hungry spirit, the warmth of Your Words is sunshine to my once dark heart.

In Your Name is Wisdom. You are all that is right and true. Proverbs 1:7-9 The fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom: fools despise wisdom and instruction. My son, hear the instruction of your father, and forsake not the law of your mother: For they are an ornament of grace to your head, and chains about your neck." You, Lord, are that which makes me beautiful. You are my crown and my glory.

Proverbs 3:1-4=vs1 My heart keeps Your Commandments. vs2 length of days, long life, and peace are mine because I treasure Your Word. vs3 Mercy and Truth are wrapped around my neck. When I turn my head, You direct my steps. My heart is engraved with Your Truth and Your Mercy. vs4 And because I have sought You and found You and contained You within my being, You have given me honor and placed me in a position of favor with both mankind and Yourself.

(all of the following are in Proverbs 3)
  • Happiness is mine because I have found You, and desire to know more of You.
  • You make me strong and healthy and fat, when I seek You out. 
  • When I am in error, You correct me; this is well and goodness for me.
  • I trust You for everything, for I have no wisdom in and of myself.
  • You direct my paths for every decision I make
  • You are my God and to honor You I give You the best part of everything in my life, You give me no lack of anything and my thirst is always quenched.
  • Your wisdom is priceless and nothing of earthly value even comes close.
  • To gain Your Wisdom is to gain an object more desirable than rubies.
  • Your Wisdom is a Tree of Life to me: Your Wisdom makes me happy.
  • I walk in Your Wisdom every day of my life: for Your ways are pleasant and Your paths are peace.
By Wisdom You founded the earth, by understanding You established the heavens.
By Your Knowledge the deeps are broken up, and the clouds drop dew.

  • Your Wisdom will be always before me: You have given me a sound mind and I am careful when I speak now: for Your Word is Life to my soul, and Grace to my neck.
  • I can safely walk the journey You have prepared for me, and I will not stumble, when I walk in Your Wisdom.
  • When I lay down to sleep, I will not be afraid, for I will be able to sleep the sleep of peace.
  • When danger comes suddenly I will not fear, nor when my enemies are destroyed; for You Lord are my confidence, and You will not let me slip and fall into that trap.
  • When I able to, what I can give to another, I will give. If a neighbor asks for anything, and I can give it, I will do so at the asking and not have them return at a later date.
  • I will not plan any wickedness against my neighbor, for they live in trust near me.
  • I will walk honorably in my integrity.
  • Your Secret is with me Lord and that is more desirable to me than any other thing that another may own, nor shall I be envious of their lifestyle, for You, O Lord, are my life and You Lord are my desire.
  • You bless my home with Your presence; Your curse is in the houses of the rebellious.
  • You scorn those who scorn You and Yours: but to us who belong to You, You give grace: Your grace You have given to the humble.
  • I am wise in You, O Lord, and I will inherit glory: but fools will be promoted to shame.
What a beautiful chapter that reveals The Wisdom of The Lord! And until I had dug a little deeper and sought to know more clearly, did I not even think about what really makes us beautiful to God. But by using jewelry in His references I was able to use the same when I first started speaking at groups. The Bible says without vision people perish. I don't want you to perish. I want you in heaven with me. I can't make you accept Christ as Lord, but I can show you Christ as Lord of my life and can only hope and pray that you choose Him to be Lord of your life and Savior of your soul, too.



See, what makes me beautiful to God is Jesus. When God looks in my direction, He doesn't see anything but His Son Jesus Christ on me. For Christ is my covering:  He is my Crown of Glory. He is my Robe of Righteousness. JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU. The Lord is My Righteousness. The Word of God adorns me with pearls of Wisdom everywhere a person can be decked out with jewelry: my heart, my neck, my head, my hands, my wrists, my feet, my arms. For with this Wisdom I am able to declare the Word of God in the Way in which God desires the Word to be declared. The Lord is my footwear: I wear Shoes of Peace, for wherever I go, I go with Him and He is the Lord of Peace; I walk in His Paths and His Word. For it is the Peace of God that God desires you to have, not the peace of the world, which is faulty and broken. JEHOVAH-SHA'LOM. The Lord is Peace.

On my wrists are bangles of silver and jewels. We have discovered just this week that I am allergic to gold (sad face), for the rash which was across the backs of both my hands has disappeared. I have had this rash for what seems forever and nothing would make it completely disappear. Until now, when I removed my wedding bands from my finger because the rash was there, too. So, my wrists are encased in silver, instead of gold. Even figuratively speaking. Silver signifies the purifying power of God and reminds me that I am set apart and sanctified through the blood of Jesus Christ and His redeeming grace on the cross. JEHOVAH-M'GADDISHCEM. The Lord is My Sanctifier.

Death on the cross is one of humiliation and degradation; it was reserved for criminals. If the shock of being permanently attached to the cross until you died didn't kill you, they broke your legs. But not one bone of Christ's was broken: He died of a broken heart. When the soldier pierced His side with a spear, only water came out. This happens when your heart stops beating: no blood is flowing through it and only the water in your body remains. His heart broke, not from the weight of the sin, but from the fact that God could not look upon His Only Son for the first and last time ever: GOD is Holy and because GOD's holiness cannot look upon sin, GOD could not look upon His Son, for Jesus had upon Him the sin of the whole world, from times past to times present to times yet to appear. And that broke Jesus heart. Yes, He loves us. BECAUSE He loves us, He STAYED On the cross. Because He loves us, He fought the devil and won and ROSE from the Dead. He left behind an almost empty tomb: only the linen cloth in which His body had been wrapped, neatly folded and clean now, were left on the stone couch where His body had lain. And the angel who was sitting there. But NO JESUS anywhere. HALLELUJAH! CHRIST IS RISEN INDEED. Happy Dance.

JEHOVAH-GO'EL. The Lord is My Redeemer.
JEHOVAH-HOSHE'AH. The Lord Saves.

In Jesus' Name is All Wisdom. Amen.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment