Friday, September 7, 2012

In Jesus' Name-Is All Healing

JEHOVAH-ROPHE. The Lord Is Healer.
The Book of Mark is filled with amazing accounts of the Healing Power of Christ.
His Words are ever before me
 
His sayings are pondered in my heart
 
 
He is Health throughout their bodies:

 
Mark 8:22-26
The blind can see
 
Mark 8:32-37
The deaf can hear
Mark 2:1-12
The maimed can walk
 
 
Mark 1:40-45
The lepers are made clean
 
Mark 3:1-5
The withered are made useful
 
 
 He is Life to those who find Him:
 
Mark 5:1-20
The possessed are delivered
 
Mark 5:22-24 and 35-43
The dead are raised to life
 
Mark 5:25-34
The weak are strengthened
 
[Mark 7:56
Everywhere Jesus went, people sought Him
for a Healing,
a Touch here, a Word there
city after city and even in the desert places.
Mark 1:37
All men seek Thee
Mark 3:7-10
Galilee, Judaea, Jerusalem, Idumaea,
beyond Jordan, Tyre, Sidon
crowds and multitudes of people
came to be healed of Him
so He ordained 12 men to help Him:
He gave them power to heal - Mark 3:14, 15]
 
The weary are rested
The grieving know joy
The mourners are beautiful
The prisoners are free
The captives are loosed
The chains of evil and wickedness are broken off the seeker
The repentant heart knows His Salvation
The saints sing new songs of praise
 
What was written in Isaiah 61:1-3 was fulfilled in Luke 4:17-21
 
The Healer is Here
 
 
Many many people from every city and town, and outlying countries, heard of Jesus' abilities to heal all that were sick. But as soon as they were healed, many of them went back home without listening to what He had to say. Some who listened eventually turned their backs on Him and walked away, because they were unwilling to surrender their whole life to Him.
 
Though the body was healed, the heart was still hard and unbending. Why do you seek a healing from Jesus? Is it your body only that you wish to be healed? He is JEHOVAH-ROPHE. The Lord is My Healer. He is a personal Jesus. He is not a far off god who hears nothing , nor sees anything. God is ever-present, ever near to those who seek Him, He is but a whisper away. To those who seek Him not, He is invisible. To me, God is ever, ever close by. Words are exchanged and messages are written. You see.You hear. You are eager to embrace the God who Heals you in every area of your body and your life.
 
Come, Lord Jesus, Heal my mind, my body, my heart. Make me whole and new for Your pleasure. I will wait on You. And when You touch me, I desire only to be with You. When You call me, I hear only You and become annoyed when I have to leave You. You are my heart, therefore my heart is healed. You are my eyes, therefore I have sight and vision. You are my ears, I speak Your Word aloud, You hear my whispery voice, my ears are healed. You are my feet, in Your Word I walk. You are my hands, through Your Word I write. You are my mouth, Your Spirit is my tongue, in You I speak; through You I sing; for You I serve. You are my life, in You is life and spirit and song. You are the Reason I wake in the morning, sleep in the evening, move throughout the day. You are the One Who created me and regenerates me. You transform this body that is me into a new body that is Yours: I am made perfect in You. All who see me, see You. All who hear me, hear You.  You are JEHOVAH-ROPHE. You are my healer.
 
 
Your Healer is Here
 
There is no someday. There is only today. Tomorrow is not promised. Today Jesus is my Healer. Today Jesus is my Savior. Today Jesus is my Love, my Joy, my Hope, my Peace, my Sanctifier; my Redeemer, my God, my Life, my all.
 
 
 
 
 
What will you do today?
 
In Jesus' Name is All Healing. Amen.
 
He is a Tree of Life to those who seek Him and find Him.
He is the Living Water which quenches the thirst of all who desire Him.
He is the Bread of Life to they who hunger for His righteousness.
He is The Healer. My Healer. Is Jesus Your Healer, too?

 
 
 

 
 
 



 

1 comment:

  1. pls pray for me, i feel am dieing...I believe i can still be healed... thank you...I am Rotimi...

    ReplyDelete