Thursday, September 12, 2024

God's Faithfulness and Love Are Enduring

 

Psalm 36:5 
"Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the skies."
Psalm 57:10
"For Your loving devotion reaches to the heavens, and Your faithfulness to the clouds."

Psalm 103:11
"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His loving devotion for those who fear Him."

Jeremiah 9:24
"But let him who boasts, boast in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am The LORD, Who exercises loving devotion, justice and righteousness on the earth--for I delight in these things," declares The LORD."

 

Psalm 121:1
"I lift up my eyes unto the hills, where my Help comes from."

Hebrews 13:5-6
"Let your conversation (character and lifestyle) be without covetousness; and be content with such things as you have: for He has said, 'I will never leave you, nor forsake you.'
So that we may boldly say, 'The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.'

  



No comments:

Post a Comment