Monday, April 1, 2024

I Am Christian - Finale

 

1 Corinthians 12:28

And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, 
diversities of tongues.

    I am Christian and I am the body of Christ. With the help and guidance of The Holy Spirit, I am able to do the things which God has called me to do. I have been anointed with oil and fire, that I might proclaim with boldness and fearlessness The Word of God in all aspects of my being. 
    I am prophets who speak The Word of God which is to come. I warn of the coming judgment on the unrepentant souls. I speak the divine will of God in regards to current events. I interpret The Word of God that those who do not understand may hear and learn. 
    I am teachers of The Word of God. I explain The Word of God from my depth of knowledge and understanding to anyone who wants to hear and learn. I am Sunday School teachers. I am adult learning teachers. I teach The Word with both my words and my actions. In whatever setting I find myself I teach. As Philip taught the Ethiopian when The Spirit of God brought them together: Acts 8:26-40. 
    I am miracle workers and healings. I have the ability through God's power to heal the sick, the wounded and the dying. The deaf hear, the blind see, the lame walk, the mentally tormented are delivered and the addict restored. In my own self I cannot do this: it is God working through me. 
    I am helpers. Within the church there are many things that need to be done. As in Acts 6:1-7, when seven certain men were chosen to care for the needs of the growing church. 
    I am administrations. I have the divine gift of being able to organize, run and maintain the business end of the church. I am inclined to be mathematical (choosing where to use the tithes and offerings coming into the church coffers) and methodical (a place for everything and everything in its place). 
    I have diversities of tongues. I speak many languages and dialects that I might spread the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ to all nations, ethnicities, cultures and subcultures. This power is divinely gifted to whomever God chooses to give it to within the body of Christ. 
    I am Christian and I am the body of Christ. I am called to first obey The Word of God, and second, to serve with and in The Word of God. To serve Him with grace, integrity (honorably and ethically), divine wisdom, and in the love of God without which I am just a clanging cymbal (1 Corinthians 13:1). 
    I am the body of Christ and I am here to serve God. Romans 12:1-13. 
    
    


No comments:

Post a Comment