Sunday, May 28, 2023

The Lord Is ---May 2023

 

YHVH NISSI
(pronounced  yeh-ho-vaw'  nis-see')
THE LORD MY BANNER 

Exodus 17:15
And Moses built an altar and named it, “The LORD Is My Banner.”

    Moses declares not only Who is his Ruler, but Who he chooses to be ruled by. This, too, is my declaration: The Lord Is MY Banner.
    The Lord is my Standard. Not only do I set my sights on Him and follow His lead, but He is my Way of Life: my Standard of living. His banner over me is Love, the divine love of God goes before me, is raised above me; fills me with courage to persevere and accomplish His purposes in me, through me. 
     Psalm 60:4
You have raised a banner for those who fear You, that they may flee the bow. Selah
    Psalm 20:5
May we shout for joy at your victory and raise a banner in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your petitions.
    Song of Solomon 2:4
He brought me to the banqueting house, and His banner over me was love.

IESOUS ARCHEGOS TELEIOTES PISTIS
(pronounced ee-ay-sooce' ar-khay-gos' tel-i-o-tace' pis'-tis))
JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH

Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of Our Faith; Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. 

        Psalm 110:1
The LORD said to my Lord: "Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet."
    Mark 16:19
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.
    1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
    Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His nature, upholding all things by His powerful word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.


RHIZA IESSAI
(pronounced hrid'-zah es-es-sah'-ee)
ROOT OF JESSE

*Strong's Ex. Conc. No. 4491
Root: descendant, progeny, source
From the Greek word 'rhiza): that which like a root springs from a root.

Romans 15:12
And once more, Isaiah says: “The Root of Jesse will appear, One who will arise to rule over the Gentiles; in Him the Gentiles will put their hope.”

Isaiah 11:10
On that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples. The nations will seek Him, and His place of rest will be glorious.

MASHIACH
(pronounced maw-shee'-akh)
MY ANOINTED ONE

1 Samuel 2:35
Then I will raise up for Myself a faithful priest. He will do whatever is in My heart and mind. And I will build for him an enduring house, and he will walk before My Anointed One for all time.

John 1:41
He first found his brother Simon and told him, “We have found the Messiah” (which is translated as Christ). 
Both the Greek word "Christ" and the Hebrew word "Messiah" translate as Anointed One. 











No comments:

Post a Comment