Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Thanks Be To God - - For HIs Kingdom

 

1 CORINTHIANS 4:20
For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

1 Corinthians 2:4, 5
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

*Strong's Ex. Conc. No. 932
Kingdom: sovereignty, authority, realm; the realm in which  a king sovereignly rules
From the Greek word 'basileia' (pronounced bas-il-i'-ah). 
The word 'kingdom' refers to any location wherein a king rules with sovereign power. Whether that location is a physical location; for instance, on a map, where you can pinpoint a kingdom. Kingdoms are built and kingdoms are destroyed. Be careful who is ruling in the kingdom of your hearts. If God lives in you by the Power of Christ, the God is your King. If, however, God does not live in you, then Satan is your king. 

If we are God's servants, we wear the armor He has provided for us (Ephesians 6:10-20). Such armor makes it possible for we who are of God's kingdom to take down and overpower the kingdom of darkness, where spiritual wickedness rules (Ephesians 6:12).

If we are living righteous lives according to the righteousness of God and His Word, then the kingdom of God is, indeed, in our midst. 
Luke 17:21
Nor will people say, 'Look, here it is,' or 'There it is.' For you see, the kingdom of God is in your midst."
And what do the Scriptures say is the kingdom of God? =
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS CHRIST
1 Corinthian 1:24
But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS LIFE IN THE HOLY GHOST 
Romans 14:17
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD CANNOT BE DESTROYED BUT WILL ITSELF DESTROY 
Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT OF THIS WORLD
John 18:36
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now My kingdom is not of this realm.”

Have you asked God to set up His kingdom in Your hearts? Have you repented of your transgressions against His laws? Are you letting His Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost direct your steps. Are you soaking in God's presence by reading and studying His Word? If we don't make time for God now, why would He make time for us later? We need God now. We need Jesus Christ now. We crave the indwelling of the Trinity within us: to feed us, to lead us, to raise us up. 

Dear God,
Thank You for sending Your only begotten Son to be my Savior; to be the King of my heart and the Lord of my life. Lord, I want Your kingdom built up in me. Take my heart to be Yours and reign in me.
O God, hear our prayer! Hear the cries of our hearts! Come, Lord Jesus, and take up residence in our hearts. We/I want to be Your people, Your children, Your servants, Your friends. I want to hear You say that I am Your friend. I long to hear Your voice say that I have been a good and faithful servant. 
O Father, set up Your kingdom in me: reign forever in me. Be my God and I will be Your holy nation. Move through me, through us. We are a kingdom of workers. Our legs go where you direct our feet to walk. Our mouths open to speak the words of Your heart. Our arms are raise in worship, our hands are stretched out before us in surrender to You.
In Jesus' Holy Name, I pray,
Amen
 



No comments:

Post a Comment