Sunday, August 28, 2022

The Lord Is -- August

 

BRANCH
NETSER
(pronounced nay'-tser)

Isaiah 11:1
There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Acts 13:22, 23
After removing Saul, He raised up David as their king and testified about him: ‘I have found David son of Jesse a man after My own heart; he will carry out My will in its entirety.’ From the descendants of this man, God has brought to Israel the Savior Jesus, as He promised.
Hebrews 7:14
For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, a tribe as to which Moses said nothing about priests.




KURIOS
DOXA 
LORD OF GLORY

1 Corinthians 3:8
Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory.

GLORY: Honor, Splendor, Majesty, Praise, The Unspoken Manifestation of God

Pronounced: koo'-ree-os dox'-ah
According to my Helps/Studies, the word Kurios means "a person exercising absolute ownership rights"; Lord

This designation is used 722 times in Scripture. Repetition is meant to reinforce and imprint on us the fullness of the Word we are learning. It is not necessary for us to remember it in our minds, as what is being imprinted on our hearts is done spiritually and when we need it, the Holy Spirit will bring it to our lips and then we will speak it out. 

YAHWEH TeHILLAH

THE LORD MY PRAISE

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for Thou art my praise.

(pronounced:  yeh-ho-vaw teh-hil-law') 

Deuteronomy 10:21
He is your praise and He is your God, who has done for you these great and awesome wonders that your eyes have seen.

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

AIONOS THEOS
(pronounced: ahee-o'-nee-os theh'-os )

ETERNAL GOD

Romans 16:25-27
Now to Him who is able to strengthen you by my gospel and by the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery concealed for ages past but now revealed and made known through the writings of the prophets by the command of the Eternal God, in order to lead all nations to the obedience that comes from faith—to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Etermal: unending, everlasting, ageless; existing both within time itself and outside  the realm of time at the same time; without beginning or end

Hebrews 9:13-15
For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that their bodies are clean, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the Eternal Spirit offered Himself unblemished to God, purify our consciences from works of death, so that we may serve the living God! And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment