Saturday, March 27, 2021

Prepare The Way of The Lord

 

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD
Isaiah 40:3
A voice of one calling: "Prepare the way for the LORD in the wilderness; make a straight highway for our God in the desert."
John 1:22-23
So they said to him, "Who are you? We need an answer for those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?" John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet: "I am a voice of one calling in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way for the LORD.'"

Jesus Christ is returning soon! Are our hearts prepared to receive Him when He calls us to Him? 
These hearts of ours are rocky paths that need to be cleared to receive Him into us fully. Yes, He enters our hearts when we believe on His name for our salvation. But I want more.
I am a voice of one calling in the wilderness, Make straight the way for the LORD, too. God, I need You to fill me with Your precious oil, Your Holy Spirit, to clear these rocky places in my heart, that Christ might be fully visible and shine Your Light and Love through me into the darkness around me. 
So, too, I now encourage you to Prepare The Way of The Lord. Make yourselves ready. Soon. And very soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment