Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Jesus & God Live Here

  

John 14:23
Jesus replied, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him."

John 15:10
"If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His love."

2 Corinthians 6:16
What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be My people."

Revelation 3:20
"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me."

How wonderful to know that as soon as we believe, God the Son and God the Father enter into us and begin to live in us! We are so blessed to have the power of God resting upon us!

Romans 8:9
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment