Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Because He Lives

 

I will not leave you comfortless: 
I will come to you.
In a little while the world will see
Me no more, but you 
will see Me.
Because I live, 
you also 
will live.
John 14:18-19

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me, 
that I shall lose none of those He has given Me,
 but raise them up at the last day.
For it is My Father’s will that everyone who looks to the Son
 and believes in Him shall have eternal life, 
and I will raise him up at the last day.”
John 6:39-40

"And whoever sees Me sees the One who sent Me."
John 12:45

Just as the living Father sent Me and I live because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on Me will live because of Me.
John 6:57

Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
Revelation 20:4


No comments:

Post a Comment