Wednesday, March 11, 2020

JEHOVAH--'EMET -- GOD OF TRUTH

JEHOVAH-'EMET
THE LORD GOD OF TRUTH

Psalm 31:5
Into Your hands I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O LORD, God of Truth.

 GOD OF TRUTH
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." --John 14:6

For the Law was given through Moses; grace and Truth came through Jesus Christ. --John 1:17


And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true--in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the True God and eternal life. --1 John 5:20

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and Truth. --John 1:14

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are True and faithful. --Revelation 21:5







No comments:

Post a Comment