Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Planting of The Lord

     I am the captive of The Lord. When He has performed that which He says He will do in me, then I will be set free in Him. For whom The Lord sets free is free indeed as stated in John 8:36. I am free to do that which I have been given the privilege to do in Jesus' Name. You know, I will forever have those studies in my mind and my heart now. Every time I say or hear someone say "in Jesus' Name", a smile lights across my face and I remember Jesus' Names. Before I became aware of who I am in Jesus' Name, I would hear myself be referred to as 'just a mom' or 'just Steve's wife', as if I was a second class person. But whom God calls to serve in whatever capacity He puts them in to serve, is not a less than person to any degree. We are all the planting of The Lord, when we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior; when we believe that He is the only begotten Son of God; when we call on Jesus' Name to be freed from the bondages of our sins and enslavement.




     We have become new people. You know us by our names. God knows us by the names which He has given us. You know us by our previous histories. God has washed away those histories and completely forgotten them. You know us by the things we used to do and the words we used to say. God knows us by our words and our actions. It is in His sight that I pray to remain blameless and without blemish. GOD is GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment