Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Kindle Me

KINDLE ME (12302012)


I I I

won't live my life without You

and

I I I

can't take a single breath

without

U U U

moving right through me

and

U U U

take away my breath


You leave me breathless

for

more of You!


Kindle me!

Build me higher!

Burn in me!

Holy Fire!

Consume I

leaving only U

to burn in me


Broken and kindled

then broken again

Breath of God

blow gently on me

Burn away

Leaving ashes

Molding these into

A beautiful we.


U U U

You take me higher

and

U U UYou set my heart on fire

You are my one desire

Glory is Yours

all the glory is Yours




ignited by passion

tendered by mercy

blown away by the breath of God



Kindle me!

Build me higher.

Burn in me!

Holy Fire!

Consume I

leaving only U

to burn in me



From out of the darkness

You saw right through me

From out of the mire

You draw clay

From out of the ashes

You bring beauty

Into the morning

in the Light of Day


Kindle me!

Build me higher.

Burn in me!

Holy Fire.

Consume I !

leaving only U


to

burn

in

me

that the world may see

only

You

burning in me

No comments:

Post a Comment