Friday, February 20, 2015

Psalm 61:2

I am being led through The Book of Psalms, deeply and thoroughly. Praying for God to use me according to His purpose and not mine, that He might be blessed. 
So ingrained in His Word shall I be that The Lord's prayer will be answered by my life. Not the example of prayer He gave, when asked how to pray, but the prayer Christ prayed in the garden just before He was arrested and crucified. He's making me perfect. 


God is leading me through His Word one verse at a time. Though I have read my Bible several times over and in a couple different versions (NIV, NKJV, Amplified, NASB), I always come back to the KJV. This is the Bible I love the best. And I want what God has for me in it. 

Regardless of what I have a few been studying , I am always being shown Names of The Lord, like this one here in Psalm 61:2. Isn't it lovely? 


No comments:

Post a Comment