Thursday, February 19, 2015

Psalm 144:2


Today's Thought From
The Word










My Goodness, and my Fortress; my High Tower, and my Deliverer; my Shield, and He in Whom I trust: Who subdues my people under me. Psalm 144:2


God's Names reveal God's character and everything we truly want to know about Him in His Word. 
And what is His Word? Jesus Christ. 
John 1:1 In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God. 
John 1:14 And The Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of The Father), full of Grace and Truth. 
If you want to know God, you must first know Jesus Christ.
John 20:31 But these things are written, that you might believe that Jesus is The Christ, The Son of God, and that believing, you might have life through His Name.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon The Name of The Lord shall be saved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment