Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 6 of 35-The Meditation of My Heart

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

In these six frames are six Bible verses as stated consecutively from Psalm 6 through Psalm 31, which frame a small prayers. Knowing that the only way God can hear our prayers is if we are first born again into Kingdom of God, the first frame declares that we acknowledge that God has heard our prayer. So, the first frame is FAITH.
The second frame is HOPE. Hope that The Lord will receive the thoughts of my heart and the words I have spoken. Hope that my heart is right with God and that I am praying in His will and not in my own will; unselfishly, instead of selfishly; humbly, instead of prideful.
The third frame is WORSHIP. To no other would I surrender my soul, but GOD.
The fourth frame is SURRENDER. A desire to have God seek out every part of me and remove that which is not acceptable in His sight. But in that newly cleaned out section of me, I remind God...
of The fifth frame, which is AUDIENCE with GOD. Wherever God has been in my heart and in my body, God will have more room for Himself. When they built the tabernacle in the Old Testament, the glory of The Lord filled it so much, that there was no room for anyone else to be in there with Him. That is how I want God to fill me: filling me up completely and perfectly, that there is no room for anything else in my heart or my thoughts. My primary focus in life is to be fully focused on God. He will direct my heart and my mind, for He holds my reins.
The sixth frame is COMMITMENT. Fully committed to this relationship which we have partnered in. No longer is it one-sided on His part; now we will work together in the God's Kingdom. He has redeemed me from all my sins and brought me into the way of Truth. As The Holy Spirit leads and guides me in with love, so too will He do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment