Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pretty Feet

WHY I WALK
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that brings good tidings, that publishes peace;  that brings good tidings of good, that publishes salvation; that says unto Zion, your God reigns." Isaiah 52:7
"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people." Luke 2:10
"And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature." Mark 16:15
"And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them who preach the Gospel of Peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" Romans 10:15

WHERE I WALK
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me; 
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
 Psalm 23:4
* * * * * * * *
He makes my feet like hinds' feet,
and sets me upon my high places.
Psalm 18:33
* * * * * * * * *
Our feet shall stand within thy gates,
O Jerusalem.
Psalm 122:2

HOW I WALK
Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.
Psalm 119:105
* * * * * * * * * *
For thou hast delivered my soul from death: 
 wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, 
that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Psalm 56:13
* * * * * * * * *
And your feet shod with the preparation
of the Gospel of Peace.
Ephesians 6:15
* * * * * * * * * * 
You shall walk in all the ways 
which the LORD your God has commanded you, 
that you may live, and that it may be well with you, 
and that you may prolong your days
 in the land which you shall possess.
Deuteronomy 5:33
WHO I WALK WITH
Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 23:6
* * * * * * * *
You make the path of life known to me. 
In your presence there is complete joy.
Acts 2:28
* * * * * * *
Therefore, we also, 
who have all of these witnesses 
who surround us like clouds,
 let us throw off from us 
all the weights of the sin 
which is always ready for us,
 and let us run with patience
 this race that is set for us.
Hebrews 12:1
* * * * * * * * * 
You are Christ's body
and each of you is an individual part of it.
1 Corinthians 12:27
* * * * * * * * * * * *













No comments:

Post a Comment