Monday, May 16, 2011

Psalm 63 A Song of Revival to Me

PSALM 63
A SONG OF REVIVAL TO ME

O God, You are my God: early will I seek Thee:
My soul thirsts for Thee, my flesh longs for Thee
In a dry and thirsty land where there is no water...
I need water. Give me water. Lord, how I thirst for the water.
So I have looked for You in the sanctuary
To see Your power and Your glory...
I need water. Give me water. Lord how I thirst for the water.

Thy lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise Thee. Thus will I bless Thee while I live
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
I need water. Give me water. Lord, how I thirst for the Water.

My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness
My mouth shall praise Thee with Joyful lips:
When I remember Thee on my bed, I meditate on Thee in the night.
Because You have been my help,
In the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
I need Water. Give me Water. Lord, how I thirst for Your Water.

My soul follows close behind You. Your Right Hand upholds me.
They that seek my soul to destroy it Shall go down into the earth.

For I have Water. You give me Water.
O Lord, You are my Water
O Lord, You are my Water.......

{i have set this to music. it is Psalm 63:1-9}

No comments:

Post a Comment