Thursday, April 18, 2024

Statements of Faith - Worth Dying For

 


JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world (you and I) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes on Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Romans 5:8
But God commends (establishes) His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 

    God thinks you and I are worth dying for. All He asks in return is that we live for Him.

    1 Peter 1:18-20
Forasmuch as you know that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest (revealed) in these last times for you. Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him; and so your faith and hope are in God.

    Romans 12:1
Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.
    Romans 6:16
Do you not know that when you offer yourselves as obedient slaves, you are slaves to the one you obey, whether you are slaves to sin leading to death, or to obedience leading to righteousness?
    Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon The Name of The Lord shall be saved. 
    1 Corinthians 6:20, 21
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s. 
    Isaiah 44:22
I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud, and your sins like a mist. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you. 
    Philippians 1:20
I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have complete boldness so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.
     
    I, too, eagerly and with great expectations, hope that I will in no way be ashamed when I stand before God and He judges me for the life I have lived. Every day I pray that God will use me for His glory, to advance His kingdom in whatsoever way He chooses to do so. 

BUILD MY LIFE - Pat Barrett
THIS IS AMAZING GRACE - Phil Wickham




    

No comments:

Post a Comment