Friday, February 16, 2024

I AM CHRISTIAN'S HANDS

 

PSALM 24:3, 4
Who may ascend the hill of The Lord? 
Who may stand in His holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to an idol 
or swear deceitfully.

    I am Christian's hands and I am many things, but mostly I am busy. Although, in order for me to be busy going about The Lord's work, several things must happen first. I must be clean (Ps 24:4) and I must be holy (1 Timothy 2:8). 
    These hands of mine I lift up to pray and praise The Lord (Ps 134:2). Though I am frail, The Lord is strong and in His strength my hands become His hands. With my arms I can hug you, but with my hands I can comfort you. With my hands I caress your face and tell you how much God and I love you. 
    My hands have fingers and my fingers can lock together, one hand grasping the other, in prayer. With my hands, palms up, I pray and praise my God. With my hands raise above my head, I yearn for the touch of The Lord God, and I reach out to touch Him as He makes His presence known in my praises. For "God inhabits the praises of His people" (Psalm 22:3 ), a dwellingplace not made with hands but with heartfelt, sincere praise. 
    My hands are diligent (Proverbs 10:4, 12:24): I'm working in the fields that are "white unto harvest" and I'm praying for the lost souls to find Christ and receive Him into their hearts, for The Holy Spirit to fill them with the power of God and walk in His strength and wisdom all the days of their lives. In each field which I am sent to work in - - for no two fields are the same, yet all will be harvested in due time -- I pray for a steady and steadfast surrender and commitment to follow Christ. 
    I am Christian's hands and I have placed myself in God's hands: it is the safest place i know to be. Since I am in God's hands even now there is nothing for me to be afraid of, no one for me to fear. 
    I am Christian's hands and I have laid my hands on others not to hurt, nor hinder them, but that I might pray for and prophesy into their lives through the power of The Holy Spirit Which resides in my heart and my life. Acts 6:6 and 2 Timothy 1:6. 
    I am Christian and my hands serve The Lord. With my hands I grip my Bible, turning the pages that my eyes and my heart might receive The Word which The Lord has prepared for me each day. With my hands I thank God for His faithfulness to me and His lovingkindness which He has extended to the people I pray for. Even you. 

HANDS & FEET - Audio Adrenaline

No comments:

Post a Comment