Wednesday, July 19, 2023

A Crucified Life - - Answers The Call to Submit to God

 


    James 4:7
Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

     Submission to God is what I do. It is me putting myself under God's Authority, under God's protection, under God's hand. God will only place Himself where His people are. He will not interject Himself into any situation where He really is not wanted. 
UNDER HIS HAND
    1 Peter 5:6
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, so that in due time He may exalt you.
UNDER HIS PROTECTION
    Psalm 91:2
I will say of the LORD, He is my Refuge and my Fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
UNDER HIS AUTHORITY
    Colossians 2:11
In Him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of your sinful nature, with the circumcision performed by Christ and not by human hands.
THE GENTLEMAN CALLER
    Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.

    Submission to God requires humility on our part. We must put our pride aside and surrender to God's will for our lives. 

This Is The Kingdom - Elevation Worship
Nothing But The Blood - Matt Redman
I Just Need U - Toby Mac
All I Ever Wanted - Red Rocks Worship
Shepherd of My Soul - Rivers & Robots
Lose My Soul - TobyMac
Broken Vessels - Hillsong Worship
Eye of The Storm - Ryan Stevenson
Jesus Is Knocking At The Door 
For Those Tears I Died - Donnie Sumner


    


    

No comments:

Post a Comment