Friday, May 26, 2023

A Crucified Life - - Has A Heart for The Lost

 


    Romans 10:14
How then can they call on the One in whom they have not believed? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone to preach?
*Strong's Ex. Conc. No.
They Have Not Believed: non-directional not-yet-believing faith, not yet persuaded to believe
From the Greek word 'pisteuĆ³' (pronounced pist-yoo'-o): I believe, have faith in, trust in; pass: I am entrusted with. 

    In order to believe in the One God and One Savior, a person must first hear of God and Christ. IF I had not heard of the life-giving, soul-saving Christ from a faithful preacher of the full gospel Word, I could not have come to the cross to see Jesus and believe that He is God's only begotten Son Who died for me. 
    Now I am compelled in my spirit by God's Spirit to share the good news that I have received. There is an urgency in my spirit to reach as many as I can with the gospel of Saving Grace through Jesus Christ. 
    Though many call themselves Christians, not everyone who states thus is a Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ. They are still lost in the darkness of this world; they refuse to recognize that sin is sin, and so continue on their foolish ways. But a day of reckoning is coming.  
    We want to see everyone in heaven. But heaven is not everyone's destination, though we strive to bring them all with us. Unbelief keeps the Door closed, the Gate locked. 
Matthew 7:23; Matthew 25:41
    I'm here to let you know that I want you in heaven with me. Though I email this to but a few, many more are reached whom I will never meet in my lifetime or theirs. My hope is that I will see them all in heaven one day. We will rejoice together. 
    I am surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses who encourage me by their faithful faith: my believing family members, my believing friends, the solid gospel preachers of whom I read and listen to, the expressive worshipers whom I have been encouraged by when I listen(ed) to their music and songs.
    The U.S. Army had a saying back in the day, "I want you!" with Uncle Sam pointing his finger at whoever saw the poster with this imprint. The Bible says, "For God so loved the world (you) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever (you) believes in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life." Then Jesus Christ stretched out His arms and died with the weight of our sins on Him. 
    More than a pointing finger, the Spirit of God directs our gaze to the cross to see, really see, Jesus. It is up to us to decide if we believe and then what we will do with that belief. We need to make a decision for Christ, not against Christ. 
    Not believing that Jesus Christ is God's only begotten Son and that He died on the cross for you will be the worst decision you will ever make. And you will have only yourself to blame. Please come to Jesus and be made new, changed, clean. 
    Let us go to The Book of Romans and see what God wants to make known:
Righteousness Comes From God Through Faith in Jesus Christ
Romans 3:22-23
22. And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 
23. for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
No One Is Righteous On Their Own
Romans 3:10, 18
10. As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one. 
18. “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
Wages of Sin=Death, Gift of God=Eternal Life in Christ
Romans 6:23
23. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
While We Were Yet Sinners, Christ Died For Us
Romans 5:8
8. But God proves His love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Everyone Who Calls On His Name Receives Salvation
Romans 10:13
13. For, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
No Condemnation In Christ
Romans 8:1
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

    Hear the Word of The Lord. Let us turn our hearts to God and tell Him we believe in the Name of His only begotten Son for our salvation. Let us repent (acknowledge and turn away from) the sins we have committed against God's Word. Let us confess out loud that which we have believed in our hearts: JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.

Rooftops - Jesus Culture
I Speak Jesus - Here Be Lions
First Things First - Consumed by Fire
Run To The Father - Cody Carnes
O Come To The Altar - Elevation Worship
Come To The Well - Casting Crowns
Yes I Know - Gaither Vocal Band
I Have Decided To Follow Jesus - Lydia Walker
The River - Brian Doerksen
Jesus, Keep Me Near The Cross
Softly & Tenderly 
Alive In You - Jesus Culture
Only Trust Him - Alan Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment