Thursday, August 6, 2020

I Am Able To Spring Clean

"I am able to do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

  • I am able to walk -- Mark 1:34
  • I am able to talk -- Matthew 12:44
  • I am able to see -- Mark 10:51
And because I am able to do ALL THINGS through Christ Who strengthens me with Himself, I can

  • Clean my closets
  • Wash the dishes
  • Sweep the floors
  • Help my husband keep our house
  • Help my husband organize and toss out things (yes, we are spring cleaning in the summer!)
If the items in our house have no viable use or purpose, then out they go. Some things must stay, besides the furniture, linens, clothes and dishware. So, through Christ, I am able to discern what is important and what is not. My desk will finally be organized so I can see it again. And our closets will be empty.

Keep photos
Keep important documents
Keep books
Keep files
Keep jewelry



No comments:

Post a Comment