Friday, March 6, 2020

JEHOVAH-MAUZ CHAI YAI

JEHOVAH-MAUZ CHAI-YAI
YAHWEH MAW-OOZE HAY YAY
THE LORD IS (the) STRENGTH OF MY LIFE

Psalm 27:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD is My Light and My Salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the Strength of My Life; of whom shall I be afraid?

The lighthouse has long been a symbol of strength and hope to a Christian's walk with Christ. It has come to represent not only Him as our heavenly Lighthouse, but us as we allow Him to shine through us into the darkness of sin, as the Spirit directs His Light to shine on the breakers and treacherous waters near the shore. His Light guides the ships, the seekers of safe harbors, to the safety of the harbor and away from the rocks that could break them down. 
The LORD Is The Strength of My Life, of whom shall I be afraid? No one. Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment