Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Blessed Delight_Psalms

Praise ye the LORD.

 

Blessed is the man that fears the LORD, 
that Delights greatly in His commandments. Psalm 112:1

Happy and to be envied is the person that reveres, has godly fear of, the LORD, that takes great pleasure in His code of wisdom. 
Psalm 112:1 

Are you happy in your salvation? If not, you need to repent of whatever is keeping you from God's blessings, and grab hold of what God is trying to give you. I can't do it for you. No one can. We can pray for you. You and I can pray together. I don't even need to know what it is you are praying for. Not my business. I'm just here to encourage you to draw near to the place where God is and pour out your heart before Him. He loves you and wants you to be happy in Him. 

Do the people around you envy what you have in Christ? Are you representing? being Christ's ambassador to the world? Am I? I'm trying. I love being in the Word every day. Something new every day is given to me. All I need is all I have. I have Jesus. 




No comments:

Post a Comment