Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Hand of The Lord in The Book of Psalms

Spiritual Delights
Psalm 16:11 "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."

Holds Me Up
Psalm 18:35 "Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great."
Psalm 37:24 "Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand."
Psalm 63:8 "My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me."


Contains My Times (My Days)
Psalm 31:15 "My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me."

Teaches               
Psalm 45:4  "And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things."

Is full of Righteousness
Psalm 48:10 "According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness."

Saves
Psalm 60:5 "That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me."
Psalm 20:6 "Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand."
Psalm 17:7 "Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them."

Holds A Cup
Psalm 75:8 "For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them."

Leads His People
Psalm 77:20 "Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron."
Psalm 23:2 "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters."

  
Purchases
Psalm 78:54 "And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased."

Plants
Psalm 80:15 "And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself."

Is Strong and High
Psalm 89:13 "Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand."

Creates All Things: Deep Places to High Places
Psalm 95:4 "In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also."


Gets Him Victory
Psalm 98:1 "A Psalm. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory."


Does Valiantly
Psalm 118:15 "The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly."

Is Exalted
Psalm 118:16 "The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly."

My Keeper and My Shade
Psalm 121:5 "The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand."










No comments:

Post a Comment