Sunday, July 28, 2019

Grace Reasoned

I am still going through all my journals, finding tidbits and nuggets, before I decide if I am going to throw them out. Like this one, for instance, sandwiched between empty pages:

REASON

One day I went to Jesus,
Finally face to face.
He looked me right in the eye
And said, "What do ya think about grace?"

And I said,
"Cover me, Lord,
Wash away my sin;
Pardon me, Lord,
I am a sinful man.
Cover me, Lord, 
Make me whiter than snow.
That's what I think about 
Grace, Lord,
Living this life here below."

Also written is the day/night: Wednesday evening at 9:30 p.m. So, I am thinking that perhaps I wrote this after a Wednesday evening Bible Study. I don't remember the lesson, but it must have made an impact on me in such a way, that The Holy Spirit gave me this to write. The timing is right to reveal it, as the subject of Grace and what it is has been on my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment