Friday, July 7, 2017

His Faithfulness is

Great
His Faithfulness Reaches The Clouds

Great is His faithfulness unto me. But me unto Him? How great is my faithfulness? Am I being an obedient servant? Do I do what He asks me to when He asks me to do the task He has prepared for me? 

I must humble myself, search my heart and say, "No". Not every time. I push these clouds that fog my mind and zap my energy; wondering if there is a parallel in the spiritual realm, as well, where God's messengers fight the devils to deliver not only my prayers, but guard me, too. 

My strength is not. In my weakness, The LORD IS MY STRENGTH, my JEHOVAH-'EZ-LAMI = Psalm 28:7 "The LORD is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise Him." ... = Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my Strength, and my Redeemer." (italics mine)

In the storm I have peace, because I have Jesus. 
JEHOVAH-SHALOM = Ephesians 2:14 "For He Is our Peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of partition between us." (no more division between believing Jews and believing Gentiles) 

=Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." 

What is preventing me from being more faithful to Him? What wall stands in my way? What obstacles must I overcome, climb over, to be obedient to Him? Is waiting an action? I have not stopped trying, but sometimes, even in the spirit, I must take a deep breath, step back, and reason within how to continue on. 
It's more a question of How than Why. 

His faithfulness reaches to the clouds. It is expansive and unmeasureable with our tiny, limited imaginations. Beyond time His faithfulness extends: what was promised to one generation of righteousness is promised to all generations of righteousness. 

In Genesis, God set His bow in the clouds as a promise that no more would He destroy the world with a great flood. That promise stands today. Though parts of this world flood at differing weather times, the whole earth has not been flooded over and completely destroyed since that one time. 

JEHOVAH-MEPHALTI=The LORD IS MY DELIVERER = Psalm 18:2 "The LORD is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; My God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my Buckler, and The Horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower."

In Exodus, God delivered His people out of bondage with a special messenger (Moses). In the four gospels, Matthew-Mark-Luke-John, God reveals how He delivered all people through His only begotten Son Jesus Christ. As it was in Exodus, so it is now: all were delivered, but only some believed. Not every generation entered into the Promised Land: only those who believed God's Word. Thus, only they who believe that Jesus Christ is God's Son, that He died on the cross as punishment for our sins and that He rose from the grave to give us eternal life with Him, will enter into the Promised Land that is to come. 

Great is His faithfulness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment