Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Heart Believes


The Heart Believes
Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself in The LORD; and He shall give you the desires of your heart"
Psalm 84:2 "My soul longs, yes, even faints for the courts of The LORD: my heart and my flesh cry out for The Living God."
Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in The LORD with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding."
Jeremiah 29:13 "And you shall seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me... with all your heart."
Ezekiel 36:26-27 "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you shall keep My judgments, and do them."

My Heart Believes
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment