Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Multiplied Greetings To You


Mercy + Peace + Love x To You

Mercy plus Peace plus Love multiplied To You.

Mercy is the eternal lovingkindness of God. It is grace in action: a compassionate heart combined with an outstretched arm or hand.
Mercy is more than RAK (random acts of kindness). With RAK we choose who we are being kind to. Mercy is given to all. The Mercy of God is manifested in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for all and rose from the dead to a new life for us. That's Mercy.

Peace that passes understanding is being able to live our lives regardless of circumstances beyond our control, situations we manage to find ourselves in. This Peace can only come from God, from a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, from obeying the convicting power of The Holy Spirit. This Peace is manifested, revealed, in us and made known to all who know us. This Peace means “prosperous soul”. Our souls prosper when we know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

Love is Agape love, the unconditional love we have in us because Christ lives in us. This love is given without strings attached: even if you don't love Him, He does love you. Even if you don't know Him, He loves you. For God is Love. His Love is revealed to us in His Word and His Word is His Son: The Lord Jesus Christ. Love is more than an action: it is also a Person. In order to share this Love with others and have it multiply in us, we must first have Jesus Christ in our hearts.


To You. I may never know you in this life. I may never meet you face to face. I may never hear your voice.  I may not remember your name when I see you. I may never or seldom dial your number.  But when I fall to my knees in prayer, God knows you, God sees you and I pray God hears your voice. I pray for your salvation. I pray for your deliverance from sin and all its entanglements. I pray for God's Holy Spirit to breathe in you and make you stronger. I pray for your heart to be joy-filled and that you seek and serve God with a hungry heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment