Thursday, April 24, 2014

More Than I Can Handle

If all God ever gave us is only what we can handle, what would we need God for? God gives us more than we can handle, so we can call on God to help us. 
Many of you think I am doing well and while I am doing good, it is all because of God. God is my Healer and my Adjuster, and my Fixer-Upper of my life, my mind and my body. 
The God of The Holy Bible is my God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is also The God of this person, me.
He is The Author of my Salvation, The Creator of all things and my Lifter-Upper. He not only lifted me out of the miry clay, but He lifts me up daily. Why? Because I lift Him up for all the world to see. Because I lift up my voice to praise His Mighty Name. Because I humble myself in His sight. Because I love Him so and want to please Him. All this and much more do I do for Him.
Not because of anything I have done, but because of everything! He has done for me, in me, through me. Jesus Christ lives! and He lives in me. Through the ongoing transformational processes of The Holy Spirit, the sanctification, the I in me is being changed into a perfect reflection of my Savior.
Look my direction if you will, but look right past me. See Jesus in me. See Jesus in my words. See Jesus in my actions. See Jesus, not me.

1 comment: