Friday, August 9, 2013

Restoration-The Paths of Righteousness

The more you know, the more you understand. The more you understand, the more you exercise wisdom. The more you exercise wisdom, the more you know.


Restoration
He restores my soul; He leads me in The Paths of Righteousness for His Name's Sake.”
Psalm 23:3 (KJV)
For whosoever shall call upon The Name of The Lord shall be saved.”
Romans 10:13(KJV)
But you also are from Him in Yeshua The Messiah, He who has become for us The Wisdom of God and The Righteousness and The Holiness and The Redemption.”
1 Corinthians 1:30 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)
JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU, THE LORD RIGHTEOUSNESS

     All, if not most, in the scientific community, will tell you they do not know everything there is to know about our universe and its beginnings, or its size. What I can tell you is that some say science proves God's existence. While others are attempting to disprove God's existence. Some even look for the beginning of God, what is referred to as 'the God particle'. This is impossible to declare for God is God. John 1:1-3, 14 “In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; without Him was not any thing made that was made. In Him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. … And The Word was made flesh, and lived among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory of the only begotten of The Father,) full of grace and truth.”
     See, in order to discover the beginning of anything, you have to acknowledge not only that God exists, but that He is Creator. Genesis 1:1 “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.” The following verses tell you what God created, who named what He created and how what He created fell into disarray. For the world as we know it is not the world that God had in mind, when He created it.
     Rules were put into place by God to follow and obey, that our lives would be pain-free, death-free, sickness-free, chaos-free, crime-free, destruction-free. But all of those possibilities ended when sin, disobedience to God's rules, entered this world through Eve's and Adam's deliberate disobedience when they ate the forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge. The woman's punishment, curse, was to bear and raise children with sorrow. No longer was she her own woman, now she belonged to her husband; he would be responsible for her. The man's punishment, curse, was to work hard all the days of his life; the ground would be cursed because of his actions. He would eat what he could grow; he would die and be buried in the earth, because that is what he is made of. Animals died because of their sin, and the skins of these animals were placed on them to cover their nakedness.
     There is no 'fountain of life' or 'spring or eternal youth'; there is only sickness, aging, death. In this life, there is no hope of ever getting away from any thing. But if you go back a few verses in chapter 3, you will see that God promised a way out of all that had occurred through their actions. Genesis 3:14, 15 “And The Lord God said unto the serpent (which had tempted Eve), Because you have done this, you are cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon your belly you shall go, and dust shall you eat all the days of your life: And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; it (her seed) shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.” One day we would have power over temptation and sin. Though the serpent, the devil, would tempt us, we would overcome him and rule over sin.
     I am here to tell you, that day has come. It came in Matthew through Revelation. That day of overcoming sin and death, was given us when Jesus Christ, the only begotten of The Father, the only begotten Son, came into this world (John 1:14); lived a sin-free life (John 1:29-34); caused miracles to happen wherein the sick were healed, the dead restored to life, the blind could see, the lame could walk, the deaf could hear and the mute could speak (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John); was beaten beyond recognition and died on a cross (Isaiah 42, 43:6-12; 53, Matthew 27, Mark 15, Luke 23, John 19); rose from the grave and ascended into heaven after several people had seen Him (Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, John 20 and 21, Acts 2:21:36).
     “This is the day that The Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” Psalm 118:24. “For He says, I have heard you in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I helped you: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.” 2 Corinthians 6:2. “Thus says The Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard you, and in a day of salvation have I helped you: and I will preserve you, and give you for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; That you may say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Show yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for He that has mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall He guide them. And I will make all My mountains a way, and My high ways shall be exalted. Behold (Look here now!), these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.” Isaiah 49:7-12.
     The acceptable time. The day of salvation. This day is preferred above all other days to those who believe that Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, The Father, died on the cross and rose from the grave, making a way through His blood shed on the cross, for us to be in God's presence; holding the keys of hell and death, He walked out of the grave, when His Father rolled the stone away. Perhaps God shoved the stone forcefully. I would have, had my son been in that tomb and needed to be released. What parent wouldn't aid their child, when that child needed them so?

     My day of salvation came when I was 34. Though I was raised in church, and loved Sunday School, I did not fully believe until I was in a place where I had to seek God. That day is forever etched in God's Book of The Lamb, for that is my spiritual birthday. Surrounded by vague memories of events of the day, I do not remember the exact date, but I do remember how old I was. Now, twenty years later, here I am telling you that today could be your spiritual birthday. If you have not already believed on The Name of The Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of your soul, this is the day. This is the time.


The Lord Is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures:
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul:
He leads me in the Paths of Righteousness for His Name's sake.
Psalm 23:1-3

Psalm 55:22 reads "Cast your burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain you: He shall never suffer you to be moved." When we apply The Word of God to ourselves, this verse would say, 
I have cast my burden upon The Lord, He sustains me:
He will never suffer (allow) me to be moved.
I repented of my sinful ways and turned my back on them. With my back turned to sin, my face is now facing God's direction. My burden, my load of baggage which I carried around within my heart and my mind, I laid at the foot of the cross, and left it there, where God forgave me of these sins and threw them into The Sea of Forgetfulness, never again remembering these sins that had been against me. The only one who will remind you of your past is Satan, and he will use it against you to bring you down. But your face, my face, needs to be focused on God's face. Never should we take our eyes off of God's Word, God's Voice needs to be in our ears, our hearts, our thoughts. Constantly and consistently, we need to be watchful in prayer, alert in His Word and alive in His Love; daily loving each person, whether we are loved in return or not, with our actions, our words, our heart; our heart should mirror God's heart. For God loves everyone and His heart is to see each one accept the salvation He has given through His Son Jesus Christ.
This is the Paths of Righteousness: The Way, The Truth and The Life: Jesus Christ The Messiah of Israel and all the world beyond her borders. He Is The Word of God In The Flesh. Our Holy Bible is The Word of God In Print. Your Bible is not just a book of stories, it is Holy and Alive. Just reading your Bible is not enough. As a sip of water will not quench your thirst, neither will just reading The Bible save your soul.
As a bite of bread will not satisfy your hunger, neither will just studying The Bible save your soul.
You must believe that Jesus Christ Is Lord. That His Name Is Salvation. Romans 10:13 "Whosoever shall call upon The Name of The Lord shall be saved." What is The Lord's Name? Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a son, and you shall call His Name JE'SUS: for He shall save His people from their sins." His Name Is EMMAN'UEL. Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore The Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call His Name Imman'uel."
 (different spellings, different areas of time) 
A name which means "God Is With Us". 



No comments:

Post a Comment