Saturday, August 25, 2012

Updates

The previous lengthy study, Little Pieces of Clay: Making  A Christian, ended abruptly. While drafting it, I had 13 seperate studies outlined. However, I do believe that God has ended that study with only 9. And when God ends something, there is no going back. It's done.

While in the middle of Questions, I have begun another study, which will begin immediately following this update on Monday, August 25, 2012. I hope you have enjoyed our previous discussions. Remember, if you don't want your comments or questions made public, you can always email me. Do not email me with requests for money. I will report you and block you.

You may use my studies in your church or Bible Studies. You may share what I have shared with you. You may comment, email or contact me via facebook, where these are shared also.

Get ready. We are digging our heels in and getting ready to dig into God's Word a little deeper.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment