Saturday, December 17, 2011







Many places call themselves "God's Country", but many of those seldom refer to themselves as God's People. You can't have it both ways and be right. 

God's Country is where God reigns over God's People. 

God's Country is where God's People humble themselves, fall to their knees and acknowledge that God is God and there is no other god beside Him. 

God's Country is built on Love, by Love, and thrives on Love. Unconditional Love that covers all sins, a Love that encourages forgiveness in God's People to each other and themselves.

God's Country is not found on any man-made map, but resides in a temple not made by hands.

Lord God, Reign over me. There is no other God but You, Lord. Reign in me, live in me, love in me and through me. Forgive me for my sins and wash me whiter than snow. Continue to lead me and teach me as I walk this road You have placed me on. Guide my feet, my steps. Guard my heart, my hopes. Grant me the desires of my heart as they line up with the desires of Your heart. 

Lord, Great is Your faithfulness to me. Who am I that You would reach down Your Arm from on high and die for me? All glory and honor and praises to You, O Lord, my God for Your Grace and Your Mercy which covers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment