Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dancin' With the Heart of David

DANCIN' WITH THE HEART OF DAVID

I'm lovin' You Lord
All of my life
I'm praisin' Your Holy Name
Throughout the night.
You are the One I love
The One I adore
Most Gracious Savior
Most Holy Lord
All of my worship
All of my praise
No false idols
in these last days
No stone god could ever take Your praise ---
I'm at the quarry
Breakin' every stone.
I'm at the altar
To atone
For the sins which I have done.
God forgive me,
Loose these chains on me.
I'm burning all of my bridges
At the foot of Calvary!

Dancin' with the heart of David
Dancin at the throne of grace
Dancin in the glory of Your love
I'm dancin' in Jesus' Name.
Let me love You with my feet
Let me love You with my hands
Let me love You with my soul
Let me dance at Your command
Dancin with the heart of David
Dancin at the throne of grace
Dancin in the Name of Jesus
All over this heavenly place!
Dancin with the heart of David....

No comments:

Post a Comment