Thursday, February 4, 2021

Preserved

 


 

Psalm 25:21

Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait on You.

Psalm 41:12

In my integrity You uphold me and set me in Your presence forever.

Psalm 7:8

The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.

Integrity is a big deal. It is more than honesty and a fine reputation. Integrity of soul is completeness, finished-ness.

And how do we obtain this Integrity? this completeness?

In Christ Jesus.

John 17:20-21

"I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me through their message, 

that all of them may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I am in You. May they also be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me."

1 Corinthians 1:8

He will sustain you to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:3

His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence.

I have this Integrity. Do you?




No comments:

Post a Comment