Friday, February 5, 2021

Redeeming Israel

 

REDEEM ISRAEL
Psalm 25:22
Redeem Israel, O God, from all its distress.

Psalm 14:7
Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come from Zion! When the LORD restores His captive people, let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad!
Psalm 122:6-7
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May those who love you prosper. May there be peace within your walls, and prosperity inside your fortresses.”
Jeremiah 24:7
I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD. They will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with all their heart.
Romans 25:26-27
I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.
And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come from Zion; He will remove godlessness from Jacob."

Romans 8:10
For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people.

This covenant is JESUS CHRIST. He is the New Testament through which GOD saves all who believe on His name.

John 3:16-17
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Romans 10:12-13
For there is no difference between Jew and Greek: The same Lord is Lord of all, and gives richly to all who call on Him, for, "Whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord will be saved."
Joel 2:32
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. 

You. Me.  It is for you and me that God sent His Son to die on the cross, taking the punishment for our sins. Jesus Christ is our Deliverer, Redeemer, Savior, Messiah, Friend. 
I know my Redeemer lives. And I know His Name. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment