Friday, May 31, 2024

Statements of Faith - Surrounded By His Songs

 


PSALM 32:7
You are my Hiding Place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah. 

    Zephaniah 3:17
"The LORD your God is among you; He is mighty to save. He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you with His love; He will rejoice over you with singing.” 

    Deuteronomy 30:9
And The LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for The LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as He rejoiced over thy fathers.  
    God delights in His people when they delight in His Word. With great joy He greets the prodigal son (or daughter, as the case may be): He runs to the penitent sinner who is on the road to redemption. The sinner, hoping to be a servant, instead receiving grace and mercy, is covered with the garments of praise which His God has laid upon his shoulders. The penitent, repentant sinner is given status and brought into God's house where, with amaze and wonder, he or she remains. 
    And God sings. 
    The expectations within me are so great that I cannot begin to describe them. But, oh the joy when His face I see and He breaks out in song over me! 

 ROCK OF MY SALVATION  - Vineyard Music 
 WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE LORD - Christ For The Nations





No comments:

Post a Comment