Monday, January 13, 2014

That ROCK is CHRIST




You know what lives under rocks? Slugs, worms, beetles. You know what doesn't live under a rock? Me. I LIVE ON THE ROCK.


Psalm 78:35 And they remembered that GOD was their ROCK, and The High GOD their redeemer.

2 Samuel 22:47 The Lord lives; and blessed be my ROCK; and exalted be The GOD of The Rock of my salvation.

Psalm 18:2 The Lord is my ROCK, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my GOD, my Strength, in Whom I will trust; my Buckler, and The Horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower.

1 Samuel 2:2 There is none holy as The Lord: for there is none beside Thee: neither is there any ROCK like our GOD.

Deuteronomy 32:4 He is The ROCK, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment: a GOD of Truth and without iniquity, just and right is He.

Psalm 62:2 He only is my ROCK and my Salvation; He is my Defense; I shall not be greatly moved.

Matthew 7:24-25 Therefore whosoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a ROCK: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon A ROCK.

1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual ROCK that followed them: and that ROCK was CHRIST.

Romans 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Zion a stumblingstone and ROCK of offense: and whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed.

Isaiah 28:16 Therefore thus says The Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a Stone, a tried Stone, a Precious Corner Stone, a Sure Foundation: he that believes shall not make haste.

Acts 4:11-12 This is The Stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become The Head of The Corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.


That ROCK is CHRIST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment